When you use www.storywiz.io (Storywiz), some personal information is collected from you. However, this site has been designed so that the information collected is minimal. Storywiz ("we," "us," or "our") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use the Storywiz Services and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
2. Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
- During sign up, Storywiz collects your email, name, and some other basic details such as city, country etc. to personalize the service.
- As you navigate our Services, we may use some analytics tools to collect some basic data about your usage of the Storywiz sevrice to make it better.
- When you use Storywiz web app or Chrome extension, you do so of your own volition. Storywiz does not require you to submit any personal data for this.
- Storywiz uses Stripe (www.stripe.com) to process payments and as a result of this integration some your data will be visible to Storywiz through the tools provided by Stripe.
- For processing stories Storywiz uses APIs provided by OpenAI. As a result, this data is transmitted between Storywiz and OpenAI during the process of creation.
- Storywiz sets cookies for authentication purposes as well as to enable essential functionalities of the platform. Http-only cookie is used for user’s session.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
6. Third-Party Services
We use third-party services to help us provide our Services, but such use does not indicate that we endorse them or are responsible for their privacy practices. In particular:
- Google Analytics and Mixpanel are used to track visitor behavior to improve our service, and for other analytics purposes.
- Stripe is used for payment and subscription services. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Sendgrid is used to send emails to users based on their activities and preferences.
- Crisp Chat is used for customer messaging and providing support.
- OpenAI API is used for processing stories and extract useful information.
These third-party services may collect and use your information, so we encourage you to review their privacy policies for more information about their information practices.